Casa do metro
Cookies are used on our site casadometro.com to improve performance and your user experience.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, puts on your computer or mobile device through your browser. The placement of cookies will help the site to recognize your device the next time you visit it, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including as such your personal data.
What are cookies for
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies we use
Cookies strictly necessary: Allow users to browse the site and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the site. Without these cookies the services you have requested cannot be provided.
Analytical cookies: They are used for the creation and analysis of statistics in order to improve the functioning of each site.
Cookies for functionality: Save the user’s preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the site each time you visit it. They avoid, for example, entering user names each time you access the site.
Third-party cookies: Measures the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
Cookies advertising: They target advertising according to the interests of each user, limiting the number of times they see an ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the Website.
These types of cookies used can be:
Permanent cookies: These are those that are stored at browser level on access equipment, such as PCs, Smartphones and Tablets, and are used every time a new visit is made to one of our sites. As a rule, they are used to direct navigation to the user’s interests.
Session cookies: These are the so-called temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, which allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience for the user.
How to manage cookies
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, through the settings of their browser.
Please note that by disabling cookies, some services may fail to function properly, partially or even completely affecting navigation on our sites.
- Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section, disable the “Accept cookies from sites” option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
- Click “Customize and Control Google Chrome;
- Select “Tools” option;
- Click “Clear Browsing Data”;
- In the selection box, “Clear the following items from:” choose the “always” option;
- Select the first 4 options and click “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Security” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never.
All About Cookies – allaboutcookies.org